Moto Moto from the Movie Madagascar "I like 'em BIG, I like 'em CHUNKY, I like 'em BIG, I like 'em PLUMPY"
I saw him standing there and just couldn't resist capturing his perfect cuteness.


I feel like I blinked and my 3rd baby had his 1st birthday! We had a little party for him and he did great.
Look at his face. It says it all: get me away from that crazy lady! He was sitting by me and I was being the crazy Mom shoving gifts at him so he crawled over to Marcie and sat on HER lap to open gifts. (We all love Reese and she LOVES Caleb!)
Yum Yum Yum
He couldn't wait to dig in

and IceCream too...Thanks Dad

Birthday kisses for Marcie
Oh ya, thats good stuff

WE LOVE YOU CALEB SO MUCH!!!!


I feel like I blinked and my 3rd baby had his 1st birthday! We had a little party for him and he did great.
Look at his face. It says it all: get me away from that crazy lady! He was sitting by me and I was being the crazy Mom shoving gifts at him so he crawled over to Marcie and sat on HER lap to open gifts. (We all love Reese and she LOVES Caleb!)
and IceCream too...Thanks Dad
3 comments:
Stop it!!! Seriously I love those chubs, it reminds me of Ryker when he was a baby. Hope you are surviving the snow ;) miss you!
HOLY chuncky butt I love him. I am so glad he is apart of our lives. What was life like without him. Thanks for letting us share that day with him. Love you all.
I love his little chuncky bum!!! thanks for sharing his day with us by skyping..love you
Post a Comment