One morning we woke up to 18 inches of snow. There was not one person in our house who wasn't over the top excited about it! Chad was more then willing to go out and shovel our drive way and the kids couldn't even wait to get dressed so they went out in their PJs. As soon as I could get Caleb down for a nap I got all bundled up with the kids and we went out and played. 
Justin found an icicle that he thought looked just like his BB Gun
We made a snow man and the kids thought it was awesome when I put water and food coloring in spray bottles and they got to paint the snow...BeSt DaY EvEr!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Thats the "Montana" way! I knew those kids had it!!!
We're super jealous! We keep waiting for it to snow in Utah. I keep moving some advent activities back because we NEED snow! Love you guys!
Post a Comment