Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fun in Phoenix

My parents and Riki and Levi (after a forgotten wallet, missed flight, and late night pick-up) came down for a great weekend. First was Justins Birthday, then Jessas dance recital then we all headed down to Phoenix to watch Casey (my brother-in-law) compete in his second Iron Man. Now if you have never heard of an Iron man it is 140.6 miles of craziness. 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride followed by a full 26.2 mile marathon. Ryanne made us all matching shirts so he could easily spot us in our bright yellow. It was actually (and surprisingly) a lot of fun to watch and be able to cheer him on. Casey did really great! His goal was to finish in 10 hours and he came in at 9:59:53! I didn't even get 1 picture of him during it...bummer!

Considering that we were there running to different spots to see him all my kids did really well.
Justin and Jessa enjoying a snow cone waiting for Uncle Casey to zoom pass on his bike.
The day before the race we went to the Phoenix Zoo. I am always so glad when there are other people to ride the carousel with my kids. One trip around is about all I can handle. Jessa of course asked her Daddy
And Justin requested Uncle Levi

I am so glad that Levi and Riki decided to come down. My kids LOVE them BOTH so much!





We LOVE having family come visit and had such a GREAT time!

0 comments: