I have been trying and trying to upload some video of the kids programs and so far not luck.
Jessicas little Joy School group acted out the nativity story and sang 2 songs. Jessa was a wiseman but that night was unwilling to wear her crown or bring a gift to baby Jesus. Just not worth the tears...same reason our Mary was dressed like Hannah Montana:)
Justins Kindergarten program was great! He was middle top and center which made it fun to watch him. They only down side was that the lighting was not great so pictures were not great. They sang a song called "Oh what a miracle am I. " It is such a sweet song! I hate to admit that I have become one of those Moms and got a little teary.
This is Justin with his
Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Romney. I could not ask for a better teacher for my Justin. She made ALL (40) of her kids these cute little hats for them to wear! Justin has slept with his EVERY night since then.

0 comments:
Post a Comment