After the Iron Man my sister Ryanne and her little family came for a recovery week.
We did crafts




Had a GREAT Thanksgiving dinner. And after dinner...............


One day we drove into Pinetop to feed the ducks and play at the park. I love November Arizona weather!



It is not easy getting a picture of all these kids together but it was fun to try



My kids were so excited to spend time with their cousin we always wish they could have more times like this

Chad some how got put in charge of the 2 little ones and neither one of them was ok with it. It was pretty funny


It is not easy getting a picture of all these kids together but it was fun to try
1 comments:
I love all your pictures. The kids are so precious. Thank you for the Christmas card. I always treasure the pictures. I didn't send out cards this year. Love you all
Post a Comment