Monday, October 31, 2011

And On The Field We Have.....

He Hits, He Runs, He Scores.....It's DiamondBacks MVP Justin
You gotta watch her She is Quick, She's Got Eyes Like an Eagle and She Never Misses a Call....It is Referee in a tutu Jessica
He is Round, He is Fast and He Loves to Get Thrown Around.....It's Catch Me If You Can Caleb (aka the ball)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2011!!!

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

LOVE those babies. I see Caleb wouldn't give up his BIGGER sucker. Too funny. Your kids looked adorable.

Cassie said...

We actually found it stuck to his butt later that night :)

Tracy said...

You are such a FUN mom! What a great Halloween the kids had. VERY cute costumes, as usual. Every year I look forward to what you are going to do next! Tanya, being her usual creative self, had the kids pick a color. Thats it....a color. Was pretty cute actually.....so Tanya.

Karen said...

I love your comments!! you are such a good mama... love ya see ya soon!!!