Caleb is GREAT! He is pretty much almost ALWAYS Happy. He thinks everything is funny: washing hands, putting/taking off shoes, putting on pants, baths, crawling away fast when we are trying to get him into the bath, drinking out of a straw, my dancing, his brother and sister. He is VERY ticklish. His WHOLE body starts moving whenever there is music on. He is into EVERYTHING at his level but also loves to pick up toys and put them in buckets, containers and drawers. He is an AMAZING eater and he eats A LOT. Like a whole banana and 2 pieces of toast a lot. He is a great sleeper...Thank You! He loves to give kisses and bites...Lucky Me.
Justin loves to give rides and Jessa and Caleb love to ride...works out perfect. 

He pulls up onto everything but hasn't started "cruising" yet.


One of his MANY messes



When I found out I was pregnant with Caleb, I cried. I knew I would have #3 but wasn't quite ready for it. I was scared. I do the parenting thing by myself a lot (not to say that Chad doesn't help out a TON when he is home because he does. He just happens to be gone a lot too). All I could think was how am I going to do this. Caleb has taught me I CAN! I can do more then I thought I could. I can love more then I thought I could. I am capable of more then I thought I was. I LOVE this little boy! I love his smile, his laugh, his bright blue eyes, his chunky little thighs and chubby little hands. He is the BEST addition to our little family.
I LOVE YOU CALEB!!!
3 comments:
I AGREE he is pretty perfect. I love him. Thank you for having him.
I love him too....and your whole family!
What a great blog!!! you are doing an amazing job and you ROCK as a mom and daughter. I love you so much.
Post a Comment