The kids and I made our way back to Missoula to spend some time with the in-laws. Once again...it was a great week!
Justin playing baseball with papa and his cousins.

Hope cheering them on
Jessie w/ our favorite dog hunter
Jeff took the kids for a day while Tracy and I went into town. All the grand kids love Papa. (don't worry Chad they didn't leave the property)
The Carousel


Papa, Jess, Justin, Nana watching Kayakers


Papa and Nana left Wednesday morning with Noah (8) Seth (7) Hope (4 1/2) Justin (3 1/2) and went camping up at Seeley Lake. Jessica, Tanya and I had a great time together and stayed at Tanyas house. We came out to the camp spot Thursday evening. According to Nana and Papa the kids were perfect until Tanya and I got there (isn't that how it always goes). So Tanya and I may not be invited up next time:)




Jessicas 1st camping trip...I'll just say that I was the mom driving around at midnight trying to get her asleep

Justin absolutely loved being with his cousins


One of the best things about camping at Seeley is this great little ice cream shop in town. This is before I sat down on the picnic table tipping it over...at least it was a good laugh...those thing are always funnier when it happens to someone else!


I just have to say that I have THE BEST sister-in-law EVER!!!

Papa and the kids in the raft

Tanya and Jessica

2 comments:
I agree...i too have the best sister in law...had a great time. Hope it is not anoter year untill i see you all!
Glad you guys are having so much fun, but we are missing Justin at Sunbeams!
Post a Comment