Friday, July 31, 2009

HOME!!!

5 weeks and 4682 miles later (yes, I kept track).... We made it home. To be honest I actually didn't realize how much I missed Montana until I went back but it is also a great feeling to be back in my own home with my own things.

But what did I really miss the most?.........................






4 weeks apart is enough to realize that I could live anywhere as long as I'm with him.

I'll post his trip in Alaska later....ya, he wasn't home by himself mopping around....he was up in Alaska "working"

7 comments:

Allred Family said...

Ahhh . . . how sweet! I'm glad you guys are back together :)

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you both had such a great time...and now you're back together! That's always the best part after being away. :) So...we're coming next week for a hunt for Elliott. Hopefully we'll get to catch up! Elliott got the BLM law enforcement SCEP position--so, now I have a TON of questions for you! :)

Karen said...

chad you sure are scruffy looking. are you trying to beat Levi and become the next "grizzle adams"? love ya and happy birthday (early by 1 day) card is late though:{

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

SO glad you both are back together again. I was growing tired of the "boy talk" while you were away.

Tracy said...

I agree with Karen....scruffy Chad! He DOES look a little like Levi....Love the pixs. Miss you guys!

Tracy said...

I agree with Karen....scruffy Chad! He DOES look a little like Levi....Love the pixs. Miss you guys!

Tracy said...

I agree with Karen....scruffy Chad! He DOES look a little like Levi....Love the pixs. Miss you guys!