We had a GREAT 4th of July...except for the boat not starting, blowing a tire on the boat trailer, cutting my foot on the propeller (twice) and my money getting stolen out of my wallet....Levi was willing to stick us all in his boat (Mom, Riki, Josh, Me, Justin, Jessica and Diesel (their dog)) and go up to the Lake. Have I mentioned how much I love the Lake...especially the Reservoir/ Lake Koocanusa (KOOtenai Indians - CANada- USA...little history lesson). I know I am kind of rambling....Libby is just so beautiful this is just one of at least 8 Lakes w/in 25 min of town. Anyway on with the pics....
My favorite thing...stopping the boat in the middle of the lake and jumping in.
My parents neighbors put on a great fireworks show. So we just laid our blankets in their yard and watched. I put Jessica down for a nap at 8:00 knowing that we would be up late and she ended up sleeping through the whole thing.
HAPPY 4TH!

Levi and his boat...Thanks so much...my kids and I had a great time!!!


Jessica eating the mud
0 comments:
Post a Comment