Justin on his new favorite ride...Aunt Rikis pink moped
A little water park in Troy.....my kids found the river much more fun...and Justin found the only spot where the mud was clear up to his knees
This is the little park. The flower sprays water and there is a little water pool with shooting water. (this whole thing is going to be mixed up because its not letting me move pics)
BULL LAKE with my sis and mom
I know after all these Montana pics you all are going to want to go up and visit...all I can say is DO IT!!! Libby is beautiful but a little out of the way of pretty much everything and I would probably suggest going in the summer...I'm not going to lie...the snow berms are pretty much as tall as you in the winter. Thank You to my parents and in-laws for letting us hang out for so long. Can't wait to come back at Christmas!
1 comments:
what a grat picture of you two! he is already talking about taking you out next year! he really enjoyed his time with you thanks for going with him!!
Post a Comment