Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 WEEKS and 2 DAYS

After a 22 hr car drive with a sick baby and a husband who had self-diagnosed larangytis...I'm sure he just didn't want me talking for 22 hrs straight and thought it was a good way to get out of it.....we made it back to MONTANA . Can't say that I loved the drive but after not having been back in a year adn a half I love the feeling of coming home. Although after Chad went back to AZ after only being here 1 week with us I (once again) realized that home for me is where we are when we are ALL TOGETHER as a FAMILY but MT will always hold a special place in my heart. But that is a whole other thing....so back to the green grass, trees, mountains, lakes, rivers, creeks....back to MONTANA




Playing in sand box at Papa and Nana's












(this was at 9:15 pm at night....stays light until 10:30...love/hate thing)






I went to Bozeman for my very best friend of 15+ years wedding. She was a beautiful bride and we had a great time. Hubby and kids came over 2 days later for the wedding. This was the Bach. party









TEAM BRIDE




















The Bride and Groom to be


Wedding Day














ok so I have run out of time...post more later.



Chad, we love and miss you and hope you have a great time in Alaska....don't forget about us and please come back home! :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like you have had alot of fun! Sure do miss you guys!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

YEY!!! for an update. I'm glad you are having a good time. We miss you guys.