

Chad was
hoping and I assumed that we would have a baby by now... but we didn't so our costumes were very last minute (15 min before we left) and I was just
happy to get him in a costume at all! We had a
great time and can't wait for next years
Halloween party!!!
3 comments:
You two looked GREAT!! Thanks for coming. We had a blast. Until next year.....
P.S. I can't believe it is Nov
1st and baby boy still hasn't come. Doesn't he know we are all PAITENTLY waiting to meet him???
Hey Cassie! It's Jennifer Williamson (now Allred), just so you know.:)
I've been stalking your blog for a while now and I love it! I had to write a comment on this post because it cracked me up, I can't believe you got Chad to wear that! You guys look great. Congrats on #3, how exciting! Hope the little guy comes soon for ya!
Is that my SON???!!! Can't believe it. He really doesn't look bad in a skirt!! Cassie, you do NOT look like a Moose!! Love ya......Mama T
Post a Comment