Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving. My sister and her family came down from UT and spent the week with us. We didn't shower until mid afternoon, stayed up way too late, only left the house a couple of times BUT definitely enjoyed our time together!
The Cousins
Thanksgiving Dinner
1 little 2 little 3 little Indians....



This is pretty much what Chad and Casey did...played some game, drank Dr. Pepper, made a bunch of jerky. Oh ya and cooked a turkey.








My sister Ryanne and I with all our kids...well mostly my kids...someday that will change





Aunt Rye Rye and Caleb





1st Thanksgiving





Justin and Spencer. Justin sure is great with babies and I think Spencer was pretty entertained by his cousins running circles around him although he is one of the best most content babies I have ever met.








So tired from too much fun









We even got a little snow




















Thanks for coming down to AZ to see us. All ready looking forward to next year!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like what I call fun...
I was wondering what Casey and Chad would do :)