Congratulations! What a precious addition to your sweet family. Justin is such a good big brother already, he'll be so good at helping Jess to be a fantastic big sister!
He is so perfect. I love him already. I hope you are all doing well. Let me know what you need. I'm so grateful to have all of you in my life. LOVE YOU ALL!!
What a cutie! He looks like Justin to me. :) I love Jessica's face in that one of just her and Caleb (love his name, by the way!). :) Congratulations on number 3! :)
Wow, Cassie, congratulations -- he's a handsome little baby and I love his name -- (one of my favorite boy's names). Hope you're all doing well! Looks like your kids are loving him already :)
O he is such a lovey!!!! I almost want one!! He is perfect!! Glad your home and doing so good!!! We love seeing the pictures!!! Can't wait to see him ourselves, and all of you! kiss the kids and my brother for me!
Congratulations, Cassie and Chad! He is gorgeous! I hope everything went well for you and you're adjusting to life with three. It's so much fun! We send our love!
10 comments:
Congratulations! What a precious addition to your sweet family. Justin is such a good big brother already, he'll be so good at helping Jess to be a fantastic big sister!
He is so perfect. I love him already. I hope you are all doing well. Let me know what you need. I'm so grateful to have all of you in my life. LOVE YOU ALL!!
Congratulations on the new addition! He is adorable!!!
congratulations on the new baby!! i love the name!! hope all is going well... love you and miss you guys!
What a cutie! He looks like Justin to me. :) I love Jessica's face in that one of just her and Caleb (love his name, by the way!). :)
Congratulations on number 3! :)
what a very special addition to the family!!! thanks for letting me stay and play! love to you all and miss you terribly!!
cutest baby, cutest name. wish I was there to help ;) maybe we need to take a day trip....
Wow, Cassie, congratulations -- he's a handsome little baby and I love his name -- (one of my favorite boy's names). Hope you're all doing well! Looks like your kids are loving him already :)
O he is such a lovey!!!! I almost want one!! He is perfect!! Glad your home and doing so good!!! We love seeing the pictures!!! Can't wait to see him ourselves, and all of you! kiss the kids and my brother for me!
Congratulations, Cassie and Chad! He is gorgeous! I hope everything went well for you and you're adjusting to life with three. It's so much fun! We send our love!
Post a Comment