We had a little "Baseball" Birthday party for Justin on the 13th. Considering Caleb was only a week old I sure was glad my sister was here to help out.
Birthday Buddies
A game Riki and I came up with velcro on a ball to throw at velcro bases. We all tried and didn't have much luck, thought it might be hard for the kids and they ALL hit it on the first try.
On his actual birthday we took a trip to Flagstaff. We had pizza at Peter Piper and let the kids play some games. Justin had $15 from saved allowance and birthday money. In Target he was told he could get anything he wanted but he only has $15...right away he spots this
Of course we take him up and down EVERY isle to see if there is ANYTHING else he might want. But he was set on this set of cars and it was exactly $15!!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 5 AND I can't believe all those kids kicked our butts at that game. Still kinda mad about that one :)
Thanks for the updated blog!!! I live to see these and to see the grandbabies and you. Glad you were able to spend time with family!! love you
Thanks so much for inviting Britt. He had a BLAST and hasn't stopped talking 'birthday parties' ever since. :)
Post a Comment