36 Weeks last week...37 tomorrow. And a big thanks goes out to my sister who after seeing a picture of me taken yesterday said "Wow, you look like a big ole moose!!!"
Oh Cassie, you are so beautiful, I don't think you look like a big old moose, but that's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard a pregnant woman called. Good luck in the next few weeks. It will be wonderful!
I don't think you look like a moose either, when I was pregnant with Kortnie, I wore a red and white stripped shirt and Brian told me I looked like a Big Ole Flag.
7 comments:
Well I think you look adorable. I can't wait to meet little man. SO excited.
you look so cute cassie!! so excited for you guys. oh and by the way suprise, we are having a baby too lol. apparently a 4th was in the cards :)
Oh Cassie, you are so beautiful, I don't think you look like a big old moose, but that's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard a pregnant woman called. Good luck in the next few weeks. It will be wonderful!
I think you look good... any day now!!:}your just all baby! cant wait to come down!! see ya soon!!!!
I don't think you look like a moose either, when I was pregnant with Kortnie, I wore a red and white stripped shirt and Brian told me I looked like a Big Ole Flag.
Oh wow. Thanks for making me out to sound so mean! Lets just remember that you are wearing my regular pants as maternity pants --- k -- :)
I wasn't trying to make you out to be mean...Just couldn't believe you actually said it. And I am very grateful for your pants!
Post a Comment