Just the other day...or was it a couple weeks ago?...I was saying how I kind of lucked out with Justin in that he never really got into much as a toddler. Just the usual pots and pans, tupperware, laundry etc. but nothing that was ever a huge mess like you hear of some kids doing. And now that he is almost 3 (next month...can you believe it) and out of the "toddler" stage I thought I was in the clear.
Then I walk in on this........
Yep, that is crayon on our bed. Thank goodness for Mister Clean Erasers one wipe and it was gone. And I didn't really "walk" in on it. It was more like "Mom come look what I did!" He is really good at telling on himself...very honest! And since then I have been informed that the coloring on stuff stage is in its prime between 3-4 yrs old. Lucky Me!
1 comments:
Oh Cassie! I totally feel for you! We had the same thing happen to us with Jaxon right before we moved this summer except his drawing board was the living room walls! Like you said, thank heavens for Magic Erasers!!!!!
Post a Comment