The pumpkin patch was nice this year...not so dang windy. Justin looked and looked until he found his perfect pumpkin (just a little one).

Our family night of carving the pumpkins pretty much ended up just being Chad. He did a good job though. Justin wanted nothing to do with it. I believe his words were something like "No! it's stinky, I don't like that, I just like food."



(He pretends to sleep in most all pics now)
This morning I had a few little Halloween things set out on the table for him. He ask who got me these and although he isn't a real character the first thing I thought of was the 'Halloween Pumpkin man' (dumb, I know). So then I was putting Jess down for a nap and I hear him say
This morning I had a few little Halloween things set out on the table for him. He ask who got me these and although he isn't a real character the first thing I thought of was the 'Halloween Pumpkin man' (dumb, I know). So then I was putting Jess down for a nap and I hear him say
"Halloween pumpkin patch man, Where are you, I need to give you a kiss" :)
p.s. Yes, it is the end of October and we are still wearing short sleeves (mid 70's) I think I even had to turn the AC on in my car today.
1 comments:
I love that the pumpkins grossed him out! He is a little mini-me of Chad. I'm glad you guys are doing so good. You have a such a cute little family!!
Post a Comment