THE "OFFSPRING"
One of my friends made the comment that it is a good thing Justin makes just as cute of a girl as he does a boy. I can't believe how much they look alike.
My Justin sure is something else. He will be 3 next month. He is such a big help. Here are some things that he likes to do to help mommy:
-puts his own clothes away (in there right drawers)
-unload the dishwasher
-picks out socks/pants/undies everyday and puts them on himself
-Goes through 3 pair of the above everyday but puts them in the laundry room when he has decided he was done wearing them.
-tries to feed sissy stuff like chocolate chip cookies
3 comments:
I can't wait to see you all in California! Yippeee.
Love you guys and really cute pics.
Jessica is so cute and does look so much like Justin, so fun. I am envious of all the sun and warm looking weather!!
your kids are getting so big. I am in the process of pottytraing Porter and what a pain in the butt it is.
Post a Comment