Wednesday, October 1, 2008

P.S.

My VERY talented sister hand painted these little sayings on the walls in the kids room. I LOVE them. (sorry to all the nurses at St. Johns hospital that I didn't have these posted earlier:)!!)



Jessica asleep in our closet...see its not as bad as it sounds. see previous post

And finally, Chads "work closet" I never even try to touch anything in there....I just shut the door. again see previous post

2 comments:

Karen said...

hey sis, the walls are awesome!!! it is so great to have a talented sister"} she definitly doe not get it from her mom:{... i love it... thanks for justins drawings also... miss ya

Allred Family said...

I love that Jessica sleeps in the closet! It's funny because I have a similar closet that was supposed to be for my "projects" I'll send you a picture of that sometime! No cute babies sleeping in there - just a lot of junk!