OK I know this is a lot of new post at one time but our internet has been down and I am trying to play catch up. This is a picture of Justin sleeping on his puppy for a pillow. It was so darn cute I couldn't help but take a picture even running the risk of waking him up...thankfully he didn't. He has to have "puppy" "moose" and 2 blankies with him all the time. His new thing is having them wrapped up like babies (like moose is in the picture).
The other day he was doing something and I asked him not to. I told him to stop or he goes to timeout for not listening to mommy. I then started to count (trying to give him a chance) I said "One...Two..." and he yells "THREE" as Chad and I tried to hide our laughs I picked him up and put him in timeout. I few seconds later I checked on him to make sure he was still seating in the chair and I caught him climbing out. He turns around, looks at me and says "all done" like he chooses when he gets out. Needless to say as funny as it was he did go back in timeout for the remainder of his minute...I know what a hard mom...
2 comments:
HEY, WHAT A FUN BLOG:} HE KEEPS GETTING CUTER AND CUTER!! YES CASS AND SO DO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HAHAH.. IM GLAD YOU HAD FUN IN VEGAS REMEMBER WHAT GOES ON IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS..HAHAH
THANKS FOR UPDATING:} LOVE YA
Cassie, love the picture!! and youve been tagged!!! Your it!! Check out my blog for instructions
Post a Comment