Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day of Thanks

It is always nice to sit and think for a while what you really are grateful for. Here is a few of ours......

Chad said he is thankful for

1. Me

2. Justin

3. A steady and secure job for his family

(I know man of many words and deep thoughts)


I am Thankful for....

1. My little growing family. My husband who is very patient and a big help around the house and my son who truly is the joy of both Chad and my life. Not only them but my extended family. Also that we have cell phones and I get to talk to them all often....usually going over my minutes every month.

2. That I have the opportunity and support to go back to school. I love to learn and see that I am a little smarter than I give my self credit for

3. That I get to decorate for Christmas tomorrow and start playing Christmas music. At 24 whenever I am home for Christmas morning I still get up at 5 and go empty out my stocking then try to get my sister to do the same(I don't even bother with Chad anymore!)...never works...so then I go back to bed for a while! Love Christmas!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Robyn and David said...

Cassie~
You are so cute! I loved your post and you are a great mom! I can totally see you doing that on Christmas morning. :)

Love You!
Robyn

Karen said...

well cassie i am sure glad i didn't get blamed for you being a scardy cat haahah... (you all know parents get blamed for all the weird things you do) ahahah
i love having you here on christmas morings, i lay in bed and can hear you sneaking around! cracks me up specially when i use to hear "riki come on check this out" want to trade? haahahha love ya