As much as I wanted to go on this girls weekend and as excited as I was...I still cried the morning that I left. I don't know why it is so hard to leave your baby (who will be 2 in 7 days) even when he is staying with his Dad. I had a GREAT time and only called home once or twice a day....promise! What was even harder than dropping them off at the airport was knowing that they were all going home to Montana and I had a 6 hr drive back to Arizona. I will post more pictures when I get the other girls copies.
But for now here is a few things I learned about Las Vegas......
*** No matter how much I love my dressy cowboy boots wearing them for 9 hours is not such a great idea....I was not able to feel my feet
*** 5 girls in there 20's can still make it to bed by 10:00 in a city that truly never sleeps
***It is possible to get a $18 non-alcoholic drink....just ask I can tell you where
***You can get a sunburn in November especially if you get your coloring from Montana
***Waiters completely under estimate how much 5 girls can eat...chips and salsa anyone!
We all had an amazing time and are already planning our trip for 2009! I love them all and am grateful for the GREAT friends they have been the past 15 years! I wish we all lived closer but I know that it would only mean trouble for our husbands and our bank accounts:)!!!
****And Yes, Chad and Justin did just fine although I still do not know what they ate all weekend. Chads only response was...."Whatever was laying around the house"....to me that pretty much means Halloween Candy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment