Justin was the most adorable little fireman with the biggest sweet tooth. That morning I said Justin, it's Halloween...Happy Halloween. So, all day he would throw his hands in the air and yell "Happy!" We went to a trunk or treat and he got the hang of it pretty quick. He even got to go inside a real firetruck which I am sure was the best day in his little 2 year old life. If only you could see his reaction every time we hear sirens...and luckily for us we live pretty close to the fire station so we hear them often. Justin learns fast and now he points to the cupboard and says "treat" all the time ....what a great holiday. It was hard to get any picture of him looking at the camera that's not really his thing right now.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Look at him! Gosh, what a cutie. He must get that from me!!!
He is growing up so fast.
Sure is cute. Maybe I will get to see him some day.
Post a Comment