Justin turned 2 on Friday and we had a GREAT day! Tracy was watching the cousins in Phoenix and she brought them up for the weekend. They were great entertainment for Justin. He (and I) loved that he had someone to play with all day long. He still wakes up in the morning and says "Where's Hope"...very cute. That morning we went and fed the ducks...and they were very hungry! One even tried taking the bread out of Hopes hand and bit her...she was tough though no tears. We all went on a nice walk then played at the park. After naps we painted with water colors, opened gifts and had cupcakes. We finished opening gifts about 7:00 that night when he was interested again. I love my little Justin so much. He is very strong willed and kind and lovable all at the same time. I am still a little emotional over it all so I will stop there. Now, here's the pictures!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Love the birthday pictures! It is so much fun to be able to put the "big picture" together after having been there. Thank you for a great week-end! Love you. Kiss Justin for me. Tracy
so fun and cute, thanks for entertaining my kiddos!!
HEY CASS&CHAD&JUSTIN & ?
I LOVE THE UPDATED PICTURES :} HAPPY DAY TO YOU ALL! IT IS SO AWESOME TO SEE HIM PLAYING WITH THE COUSINS AND NANA AND PAPA..YES I CAN SAY I AM A LITTLE JEALOUS... BUT THATS OK:} I LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YA SOON, KEEP UP THE GREAT BLOG SPOT!!
Post a Comment