Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Caleb turns 2

 My blue eyed boy had a great 2nd birthday

 Thomas the Train is his absolute favorite (right after his daddy)
 I make the most ridiculous cakes and for some reason my kids always think they are the best
 This is exactly what Caleb did on his first birthday. He found his Marcie, climbed into her lap
 and let her love him

 Little stinker kept blowing the candles out before we could sing or even take any pictures



 And just like all good parties....some ones clothes come off.....








I love my Chubbs. He is funny, crabby, and lovable all wrapped into one handsome bundle of boy.

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

What a boy. I love him so much. So glad you let us be apart of the special days. Love you all.

Karen said...

isnt there a song that says tequila makes your clothes fall off? his is birthdays and he wants to be back in his b day suit!

Karen said...

isnt there a song that says tequila makes your clothes fall off? his is birthdays and he wants to be back in his b day suit!