November was pretty non stop after the boys birthdays. Here are a few moments.
Trying to stay warm at a Lobo football game.

Bundled up for a chilly morning run.

A moment....my 3 actually getting along.
Jessas dance recital. She was in a tumbling class this semester and the theme was a night at the movies so they were little Ummpa Loompas. She did good and was super cute.
Thanksgiving Day. It was super nice and sunny as always. The kids painted a wood flag for their fort and had Popsicles.
Justin was asked to take the garbage's outside and wash them. A while later he asked for red food coloring. A while later I thought Hmm I better go check on this. Who new a garbage can, soap and red food coloring could be so fun.
Oh my baby Caleb. He totally gets how to unlock my phone and play kid games on it. I don't let him play very often and that does not make him happy. So recently I have found him hiding with my phone....hiding behind a pillow where I can not see him at all!












2 comments:
Your little mister hiding behind the pillow with your phone made me laugh out loud. Too cute!
Busy month! Glad to see you are catching up on the blog. Sad that you can post pictures and i cant!
Post a Comment