Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy #7 Justin

One week before his birthday Justin lost his first tooth. I pulled it out. He screamed. And I laughed. Then we were watching a movie and eating popcorn and he LOST his tooth.  We looked and looked and when the kids went to bed I completely tore the couch apart and we never did find it. Luckily the tooth fairy is nice and knew how sad he was and left him a lost first tooth certificate and a dollar. 

The next night I found this note from my tender hearted boy....WITH the dollar bill inside. 
(Tooth Fairy I am so sorry that I lost my tooth for the magic. Love Justin)

Per request Angry Bird birthday cake





Justins Kindergarten teacher owns a pizza/movie place (Bits and Pizza). He has been asking for almost a year now to have his birthday party there. It was so great! Mrs. Romney put a movie on the projector screen for them, served them pizza, ice cream (they got their own drinks), played a game with them AND had goody bags for them to take home....like I said best party ever!












The game: She mummy wrapped Justin in toilet paper and the other kids had to chase him and try to get the TP off.






 Chubbs got a turn too. It was too cute.






Happy Birthday to my first born. Tender,  loving, talented, huge helper, handsome brown eyed boy!


2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the lost tooth story! And I love that sweet boy. =)

Anonymous said...

who writes the tooth fairy! My goodness he is a sweet boy.