Wednesday, November 14, 2012

October 2012

Coaches kids showing they are ready for wrestling season.
We were going to carve pumpkins and I realized the older 2 kids had gone to the pumpkin patch with their school/preschool class and that Caleb did not have a pumpkin. So we loaded up and headed to the pumpkin patch. Justin and Jessa were excited to help him find the perfect pumpkin.


Carving pumpkins. I'm not sure how this ended up being a shirtless family activity but they had fun.




Finished products. From left to right. Jessas 3 eyes monster that she drew, Justins Angry Bird, Chad and my Frankenstein and Calebs (not really sure)
Jessa has been doing super good at her letters and writing words. She can pretty much write any word that I spell for her...great job Sis!
Jessa dressed up and and ready for her Joy School Halloween Party. She was so excited! Was in her costume by 9 am and didn't have Joy School until noon.

My funny, crabby, handsome Caleb eating Jessas treats.

Halloween night. Justin as Dracula (thank you Hotel Transylvania)

Jessa a beautiful witch covered in glitter (still finding it everywhere!)
And my adorable pumpkin.

I got these little wood figures the year Justin was born. So when Justin and Jessa chose their costumes(which they did with out any encouraging on my part) I couldn't help but have Caleb be a pumpkin......

0 comments: