For weeks 2 & 3 we made the 3 hr drive from Chads parents house to my parents house in Libby.
It seriously always takes my breath away at how beautiful Libby is. (I have NO idea why this is underlined!)
(notice the snow still in the mountains in July)
My first week all 5 of us siblings were able to be there and spend some time together.
My brother Josh...who will eventually have a post of his own for the "uncle of the year award."
My sister RikiI have nothing else to say about my baby then that he was GREAT each and everyday! Thank you!
Caleb crashed on his first camping trip


"Hey Grandad, lets go explore."


We made it up to Ross Creek Cedars one day. Here is all of the cousins. My 3 and little Spencer.
The kids LOVE that they are able to go in side the trees...Even I STILL think it is really neat.

LOTS of 4-wheeler rides

This is the 4th of July parade in Troy. Yes, I said Troy. Troy is the tiny little town next to us that we always made fun of...and I guess now its kind of cool.
My brother-n-law Casey sat out on the street with the kids and told them to do three things. 1. Make eye contact 2. Smile 3. yell happy 4th of July
I guess it worked because my kids made out like bandits!
Last pic of me and the kids before finally calling it a night. (out of order, I know)
My sis Ryanne with her little family Casey and Spencer.
Yep my kids are in their pajamas and its broad day light out. That is because it doesn't even get dark until AFTER 10:30pm. That is why we decided to do fire works at our place instead of hauling them back to Troy at 11:00 at night when the towns fire works started. And fire works are not illegal in MT like they are in some states...so this is what we bought and it was fun!
I went in to check on Caleb and when I came out my sweet 5 yr old boy was lighting fireworks with a BLOW TORCH!!! Thanks Levi for thinking he was old enough.


Horse rides
I LOVE Justins hand on his sisters back in this picture. She was a little timid at first because she is right eye level with them. And he kept telling he "its ok, they are nice"



(see this white bandana. Justin got it at the parade and I swear I didn't see his hair for 3 days)

Chad flew in about day #20 and we were all ready to see him. The kids and I had missed him A LOT. I drove back to Missoula to pick him up. We met his parents for lunch, did a little shopping around town, then were able to stay the night at some hot springs on our drive back to Libby. Thank you Mom and Riki for keeping all 3 kids over night!
One afternoon Casey, Spencer, Chad and the kids and I took a little hike up Cedar Creek.
Justin caught on camera pooping outside for the first time. He is definitely going to have to learn to do this with out his momma!
quick family pic
(Baby Caleb was very content to stay at home and have special one on one time with Grandma)


I guess it worked because my kids made out like bandits!
Casey and Spencer
Lots and Lots of fishing with Grandad. I think Justin caught a total of 10 fish and Jessa some where around 5. They loved it and I know Grandad did too.





I had my 10 yr class reunion and Im not going to lie...it was pretty lame. Not very many people showed up. It was nice to see those who did but most importantly to spend time with my favorite girls. Lame or not we had a good time.

Saying good bye was hard but we enjoyed EVERY minute we had up there.
Lots and Lots of fishing with Grandad. I think Justin caught a total of 10 fish and Jessa some where around 5. They loved it and I know Grandad did too.

4 comments:
cant wait till next year already!!! great memories..thanks
I love all the pictures. I'm glad you had such a great time!
How fun! I'm jealous. Justin will definitely have LOTS to talk about when the kids at school ask what he did over the summer. :) And I think I might have to come over to your house and steal Caleb...he's just too smiley and gorgeous!
Post a Comment