Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cowgirl and Hair Dos

"I'm a cowgirl Mom!" Wrong type of hat but still pretty cute. I LOVE this little University of Montana outfit she got from Papa and Nana!
Got out of the shower one day and Jessica was doing her 'little buddies' hair. I did have to help with the finish product. Why do I feel like this won't be the last time she dresses him up!

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is pretty dang funny.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

AWWW there I am. That's better.

Karen said...

Oh he will be in a dress before you know it or make up OR both.. the love of a sister:}

Amanda said...

Nope not the first time he'll be dressed up, take it from Graham with 2 big sisters, they are always putting girl stuff on him and he LOVES to get his nails painted, but now he knows that only his toes are allowed to be painted (that way I can cover them up with socks and shoes!) So cute Jessica!