Justins little 5 year old mind is pretty entertaining. I get a lot of "Mom, what if...." followed by something that doesn't really make sense. He counts to 30, loves to draw and write. He can put all the alphabet in order and is started to figure out sounds. He started wrestling 2 weeks ago and we just signed him up for t-ball. He always tells me...Wrestling, T-ball, Montana and then I start kindergarten. And everyday he wishes it was the day we were going to MT.
10 years ago
4 comments:
We wish it was the day too!! cant wait!!! love to ya all
Love the new posts! Glad to see all of you are starting to feel better!! All of the kiddos are so CUTE!!!
He likes wrestling... really? That is such a huge surprise, well you know coming from both sides of the family. Odd, very odd. :) Also, I love your playlist. We were raised on "Bread" LOL
Can I tell you how much I just love this kid!
Post a Comment