

I LOVE seeing what she will pick out to wear. . . . You just never know what your going to get! Jessa LOVES to sing. She sings ALL day long. She loves to play with her play kitchen and cook for us and she also really loves to help me in the kitchen. I am never in the kitchen longer then 2 minutes before I hear "Mom, can I help you?" and right away she is pushing a chair up to the counter. She loves to have books read to her and she loves to play games. She can name all of her shapes (thanks to bingo), colors and count to 11.
10 years ago
3 comments:
hey shes taking my sense of style!!!
Definitely got it from mom -- all she needs is saddle shoes :) ha! Hope she starts talking to me again soon -- dang kangaroo
i will keep an eye out for "saddles" for her:}
Post a Comment