Monday, February 28, 2011

16 weeks





My baby boy was 16 weeks on Saturday (but will be 4 months this coming Sunday...how ever that works). He is a pretty content baby but is starting to realize when I walk away from him. He sleeps about 9 hours straight, eats then sleeps another 3. He smiles the minute you look at him and has started to laugh a little. I love this little guy and his chunky little legs!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

He has such big eyes!!! love it!!

Casey and Ryanne said...

Remind me again why we don't live closer. He is adorable and I wish I could squeeze him. I think he might be bigger than Spencer:) I wish my little guy had thighs to squeeze - maybe later in life, but then that would be weird. Anyway, we love all of you and are counting down the days to summer. xoxo, Rye

Anonymous said...

No cochran eye :( but still so handsome. Good genes!

Allred's said...

Your little Caleb is adorable!!!