Too cute! He looks so proud in that last one. When did these boys get so stinking grown up? :) and I can't tell you how much I love your little Jessica's fashion sense. She's adorable no matter how crazy her outfits are. :)
Your kids are too cute, Cass! BTW we are moving to Arizona. We will be looking to live in Chandler or Gilbert. If you are ever that way and need a place to crash or just get together to catch up, your family is always welcome!
HAHA that is GREAT! Good job Justin. If you want something done right just do it yourself. I never thought about having my kids do that when they don't like what I cook. OH WAIT they would have PB&J everyday.
7 comments:
how great is that! now he can be a bigger help to you by getting sisters lunch too.. :}
Oh yes...He did make Jessa a sandwich too!
Too cute! He looks so proud in that last one. When did these boys get so stinking grown up? :) and I can't tell you how much I love your little Jessica's fashion sense. She's adorable no matter how crazy her outfits are. :)
I will make Justin whatever he wants -- I just really don't trust your kids with knives :)
Your kids are too cute, Cass! BTW we are moving to Arizona. We will be looking to live in Chandler or Gilbert. If you are ever that way and need a place to crash or just get together to catch up, your family is always welcome!
We make our kids have a spoonful of peanut butter if they don't like the dinner I make
HAHA that is GREAT! Good job Justin. If you want something done right just do it yourself. I never thought about having my kids do that when they don't like what I cook. OH WAIT they would have PB&J everyday.
Post a Comment