That is so stinkin cute. I wanted to take that kid OUT. So glad he got that dude to the floor. Way to go Justin. You're so strong.
again this is Marcie.
Oh i am sitting here crying!! he looks so big. way to go justin YOU ROCK!!!!
Yeah. I'm as bad as mom -- teary eyed? What the heck are your kids doing to me! Tell Justin I am the proudest aunt EVER.
Oh My Gosh! Jeff and I had so much fun watching!! It took us back a few years, to say the least! Justin you were AWESOME! Nana and Papa really would like to see you wrestle so we might have to plan a trip during your wrestling season next year!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so stinkin cute. I wanted to take that kid OUT. So glad he got that dude to the floor. Way to go Justin. You're so strong.
again this is Marcie.
Oh i am sitting here crying!! he looks so big. way to go justin YOU ROCK!!!!
Yeah. I'm as bad as mom -- teary eyed? What the heck are your kids doing to me! Tell Justin I am the proudest aunt EVER.
Oh My Gosh! Jeff and I had so much fun watching!! It took us back a few years, to say the least! Justin you were AWESOME! Nana and Papa really would like to see you wrestle so we might have to plan a trip during your wrestling season next year!!!!
Post a Comment