(Mom, Grandma, Me and My Baby Girl)
Before I left MT I asked my Grandma...who combined has 8 kids and 34 grandkids and I think 12 great grandbabies.....if she had any good parenting advise for me.
With out hesitation she said.............
"PUT THEM TO BED EARLY, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BE GLAD YOU MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DAY!"
Grandma, I love you! I think you are AMAZING! and I miss you tons!
10 years ago
4 comments:
Great advice! What a cute pic of you all. Did you see my comment on your last post about wanting to invite you to my blog? What's your e-mail? Mine is brookejones13@hotmail.com E-mail me and let me know and I'd love to invite you!
What are you trying to do..suck up to be in the will! You get the canned beets :)
Just teasin' grandma if you are reading this!
hahaha Riki you crack me up. you know it is the pickles..I love you ..well we sure have the same gene pool huh..
man, it's only 6:30 am and im really wishin I could do that now!
Post a Comment