BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHAT HAS JESSICA SO ENTHRALLED..........
YA, A FLIPP'N TARANTULA!!!! I think my daughter is a freak....she loved it....she was the only one who loved it even the other 3 little boys wanted nothing to do with it. I personally couldn't even get close enough to take the pictures.
NO it was not found at or around my house. My neighbor brought it over....gotta love neighbors. Apparently they don't bite humans....don't care! Do I really live in Arizona? Montana doesn't have creepy things like this or black widows or poisonous centipedes or scorpions they have big stuff like bears and mountain lions...and those things don't freak me out and give me night mares. You don't have to have your house sprayed everyother month to keep bears out nor do you walk into your garage and almost step on a mountain lion. OK can't even talk about it anymore my skin is crawling.
Just in behalf of AZ this is one of VERY FEW things (like 3) that I DON'T like about living here.
3 comments:
In my defense i was not the one who brought it over. And What may I ask Miss Cassie are the other two things you dont like about AZ? Annoying Nieghbors and thier little boys?? LOL
Great log update! is'nt that saying "boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails" "girls are made of spice and everything nice?" ok i get that but where does such a cutie get interested in spiders and trucks?? grand dad says its because she has no fear!! hmmm maybe or maybe she is just a little tom boy hahaahah.. either way shes beautiful !! and Justin is so handsome! But come closer to Montana!!! love ya
She is definitely a brave little thing isn't she!! :-)
Post a Comment