Too long in time out

finding moms camera

I will try not to match them again but I couldn't help it. My aunt Kim made Jessica this skirt and Justin just happened to have a matching shirt

and I just happened to have matching ribbon:)


Wishful thinking

Going to first day of Joy school

My sister-in-law just got hired as a 1st grade teacher....her first full time job ever (Tanya, you are amazing! you will do great!) Chad and I started dating when her first baby was 14 months old (he is now almost 9)...her baby girl is almost 5. It has really got me thinking about my children and how precious they are and the time I have with them and the influence I can have on them before
they are spending more time out of our home then in. And even though there are days when I want nothing more then to shut my self in my bedroom and be left alone that this stage won't last forever and I'm sure I will look back and wonder where the time went.

finding moms camera
I will try not to match them again but I couldn't help it. My aunt Kim made Jessica this skirt and Justin just happened to have a matching shirt
and I just happened to have matching ribbon:)
Wishful thinking
Going to first day of Joy school
My sister-in-law just got hired as a 1st grade teacher....her first full time job ever (Tanya, you are amazing! you will do great!) Chad and I started dating when her first baby was 14 months old (he is now almost 9)...her baby girl is almost 5. It has really got me thinking about my children and how precious they are and the time I have with them and the influence I can have on them before
they are spending more time out of our home then in. And even though there are days when I want nothing more then to shut my self in my bedroom and be left alone that this stage won't last forever and I'm sure I will look back and wonder where the time went.
I love my kids and I hope to always remember them just like this.........
5 comments:
so true thanks for the reminder!!
I LOVE their matching outfits!! They look so cute!!
Cassie!!!! So--my mom said you wanted an invite to my blog. I thought I had left a comment on here forever ago with my e-mail address...but, I guess I didn't. Sorry! I tried to see if you were on Facebook (you should totally get on that, bytheway!) or if I had your e-mail somewhere to invite you. But, you aren't and I don't. So--here's my e-mail address--
brookejones13@hotmail.com
E-mail with your e-mail and I'll definitely invite you! We're coming to Snowflake next month (around Halloween) for a hunt for Elliott. I'd LOVE to see you and catch up! We're thinking Elliott will be going to FLETC the beginning of next year. Crazy. Anyway--e-mail me!
Your kids are just so dang cute...and you are a great mommy! I just love you guys~
love the pony tails! those kiddos are getting so dang cute. hope you all are doing great, miss you.
Post a Comment