Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we are more then half way through August. Our schools here started August 10th and although I don't have kids in school...summer has definitely slowed down a bit. Chad has been SUPER busy with work, we have had a couple birthdays (#32 and #26), I start Joy school with Justin next week (its a group of moms who rotate a home-based preschool), Jessica is walking everywhere and our newly landscaped yard has been torn up because of some concrete work that had to be done....

I wish I could just film this little girl for one day. She is fearless, has a bit of tomboy in her (she loves to play with dirt, rocks and cars), and hates to be told no....honestly the saddest face ever when she gets in trouble all you want to do is hold her and give her loves.



















But if I was her I would want to keep up with these super cute boys too!



Although she did not like sharing her bath....




0 comments: