Friday, October 23, 2009

FALL


On my list of things I love about AZ is the beautiful fall season. Here are a few pics of the kids doing some fun things you can only do in the fall.....

Picking Pumpkins at the pumpkin patch with Justins joy school class
Going through a corn maze
Jessicas very first friend, Amelia...born on the same day, a few hours apart, and her Mom and I shared a hospital room together. Not fun sharing a room but I got a great friend out of it.


Picking Apples....and then canning and canning and canning...apple slices, applesauce, apple pie filling.....alot of work but they are so pretty when they are done





finding a few raspberries





"APPLES!"




Kids after eating chocolate chip cookies....honestly the first ones I have had turn out in 3 years...high altitude issues???...I don't know..but I wasn't giving up....how hard could it really be to make a cookie?




Cute girl in a cute cowboy hat








2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I miss them so much!!! They are sure growing up. I love the picture of jessie as a cowgirl. I am so looking forward on seeing you in a few weks..Love to you all

Brooke said...

What fun pictures! We've pretty much done NOTHING this Fall. Boring! I just heard today that there's a pumpkin patch and haunted house thing around here. But, most likely we missed the pumpkin picking (with all the freezes we've had). Oh well...maybe we'll be cool--like you are!--next year and do fun stuff. Um...we are going to Snowflake next weekend--so, maybe we'll see you!