Thursday, November 5, 2009

PETER PAN & TINKERBELL







Tinkerbell not cooperating at all for the camera














Peter Pan busting out some dance moves....this boy can move!




This was the first year we took the kids door to door trick-or-treating and they loved it! Jessie caught on so quick. She wanted to be set down in front of the door so she could knock w/Justin, she liked to pick her own candy (always only took 1) and would put it in her bag and turn around ready to go to the next house....When did she get so big?
It was also the first time I have made the kids costume....kind of fun...already thinking of what I can do next year.
Happy Halloween 2009!




8 comments:

Becca said...

Such a cute little tinkerbell and handsome peter pan.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

You really did such a great job on their costumes. They looked FABULOUS.

Stephanie said...

I love the costumes. They look so great and what a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute costumes! I don't know if I mentioned that at storytime last week, but you did a great job. :) and I love Justin's face in the pic where he's dancing. so funny!

Kathi said...

Those are so cute!!! Look how crafty you are.

Megan said...

Adorable!! Good work!!

Karen said...

Way to go sis...stylin' I am so glad you are such a "domestic" mom cuz i sure wasnt..love ya

Amanda said...

So cute!