Friday, May 8, 2009

REMEBER THAT TIME......


I stood behind Chris Daughtry at a Subway in some random gas station in Georgia, went out to his tour bus and asked for a picture with him

Well get this......Gallup, New Mexico.....

OK so it wasn't really BRAD PAISLEY....dang it....but it was a truck driver who drove a truck with BRAD PAISLEYS picture on it and hauled BRAD PAISLEYS stuff...I'll take it as second best!

.......Chad really loves it when I do stuff like this....he is such a great picture taker

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh...Cassie...I miss you! Why don't we live by each other anymore? I need someone to walk with! :) I love all the posts. That's cool that you met Chris Daughtry--I love his music! He looks so much shorter than I had thought. And, I love that you took a picture with Brad's bus driver...if he had actually been in Gallup, New Mexico--that would have been hilarious. Oh, and I was going to comment forever ago about Justin coming out of the public bathroom and giving a report on what Chad had just done--that was SOOOO funny! I told Elliott and we were both laughing so hard at that. How embarrassing! Anyway...keep up on the updates so I kind of feel like I get to see you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

You brat. I'm still jeleous!!

Karen said...

cass i love your blogs. you crack me up, i can not believe you had your picture taken with the bus driver. good thing chad had his gun on him or otherwise maybe no picture hahaha.. love ya great videos of justin and jess..