Friday, May 29, 2009

FOR TAMMY...

I LOVE a great deal and coupon shopping and my sister-in-law ...who got me started on it... shares the same excitement (obsession) with me. The picture does not do justice but I wanted to share with her what I got today.....

15 Poweraids

5 cans Chef Boardees

2 cans refried beans

4 Pasta Sauce

2 manwich

2 Snack Packs

2 bottles Hershey syrup (1 caramel)

1 box popcorn

1 box pasta

1 box lemon water flavorer

Spent $19.50

Saved $49.27

SWEET!!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Cassie ..great pictures Justin looks like a mountain man being all dirty from playing hard:} what a great experience for them. I am sure this is one of many, many more! i bet you can't wait till mommy daughter days. It all goes so quick ..cherish each phase of this journey!! love ya

Kathi said...

why didnt I have you teach me the coupon sence ways...Cassie, I need you in my life again :) cant you stand a couple hot summers before moving back home???

Tammy Williams said...

Well done Cassie! Glad your finding deals in you little town!!! Can't wait to see you in July!

Shauni said...

Hey, that looks a lot like my shopping trip today! I love Double Dollar Days at Bashas!

Kim Lakko said...

How do you get such great deals??!! Your hilarious. You know you are obsessed when you post it on a blog. J/K :0) Guess what? I got to see your mom today. I love your mom.

Tracy said...

Go GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all soon!