Cupcakes Mommy made
Happy Birthday To Me

Picking the Sprinkles Off One by One
A Little Help From Mom

I'll Try It With Out Hands

Happy Birthday To Me
Picking the Sprinkles Off One by One
A Little Help From Mom
I'll Try It With Out Hands
Don't Want to Get Them Messy
OK No More Of This Being a Lady Stuff

Time To Dig In

Mmmm This Is Good

And FUn Too

Thanks Dad and Mom
Kisses


Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Baby Girl!!!
Time To Dig In
Mmmm This Is Good
And FUn Too
Thanks Dad and Mom
Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Baby Girl!!!
12 comments:
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW THEY ARE NOT TO SURE WHAT TO DO AT FIRST AND THEN IT IS "LETS DIG IN" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!! LOVE THE PICS CASS. THANKS FOR SHARING..LOVE YA ALL AND MISS YA TERRIBLY.WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. :{
I can't even stand how big they are getting! Love the cupcakes...great minds think alike, i've already told Ryan I want to do a cupcake birthday party for Ella :). Thanks for the shorts and undies...didn't even know you had them :). My phone died along with your number, call me some time.
Cute cupcakes, cute girl! Happy Birthday Jess!
Yeah! Happy Birthday! I thought she was just BARELY 3 months old...that went by fast! And, cute cupcakes.
AAAWWW so cute. Reese did not like eating her cupcake. She would only do it if Russ held it for her. These girls are just toooo cute.
HApPy BiRThdaY Jessica! We love you so MUCH! ~Precious Moments
cass!!! she is SO big! i can't believe it! and beautiful just like her mommy! you look amazing! can't wait to see you at family vacation! i hope you'll be there! love you all!!
Wow she is already 1???? Crazy. I cannot believe how fast time really does fly. Great job on the cupcakes. She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Jessica!!!
Happy Birthday to Jess!! :-) She is so adorable!! Can't believe she is already a year, she was so tiny when we saw you guys last year!! Hope you are all doing well!!
Happy Birthday Jessica. We're sorry we didn't a call in. We were having a rough day. She looks great. I can't believe she is one already!
Beautiful cupcakes mom, and a big happy birthday to Miss Jess!
She is SOOOO cute Cassie!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks at family vacation! Hope all is well.... Love and miss you!
Post a Comment