Saturday, May 9, 2009

OOPS and 1 More


So this is mainly for my quilting fans (Grandma Tippins, Grandad and Grandma Cochran and Tracy) but I will tell about it anyway.
My oldest sister Amber got married December 07 and I wanted to give a wedding gift with meaning...I was just so happy someone else in my family was getting married Chad and I were on year #5...so I had a bright idea (at the time) to make them a quilt not knowing that my other sister would get married a short 10 months later...
Amber and Chads
Ryanne and Caseys

I love doing them but am always glad when they are finished

6 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Those are amazing. I never knew you could quilt. How fun.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sis

Tammy Williams said...

YA! They look great! I am so proud of you. I know how much work they took!!! Lucky sisters!

Shauni said...

You are so talented! I wish I knew how to make quilts. Yep, we moved to Phoenix right after Christmas so Jordan can go to ASU (West Campus). Jaren is 9 months old. Your kiddos are adorable! I hope it's a while before Jaren figures out how to open the fridge, lol.

Sylvia said...

The quilts are beautiful Cassie. Don't know how you find time to sew with the two little ones to chase after.

Anonymous said...

I love you Cassie! you are so talented!