Looks fun, when I was a kid my dad used to take us shooting. Haven't done it in a long while, but we have been talking about getting a rifle and starting to learn how to hunt.....someday
That makes me want to go shooting! We haven't since Marnie was born, but we were getting really into it before that. I love Justin's little gun too. :) So cute!
4 comments:
wow that is one hot momma, watch out!!
Looks fun, when I was a kid my dad used to take us shooting. Haven't done it in a long while, but we have been talking about getting a rifle and starting to learn how to hunt.....someday
That makes me want to go shooting! We haven't since Marnie was born, but we were getting really into it before that.
I love Justin's little gun too. :) So cute!
You look pretty bad a#@ out there! Hey thanks for the website you gave me on my blog. Hope to visit soon.
Post a Comment