well now i know one day you will return to montana!! we have it all hunting,shooting ,family ect... only missing sunshine but you can bring that with you!!! you go pistol packing mamma:} im loving the ear muffs on jess ahahah
Hey Cass! I love the pics! Jessica is such a doll and Justin is getting sooo big! I think I forgot to thank you for the nice B-day card you sent me, so Thank you, it was really cute. I can't wait to see you guys this summer! I have to hand it to you for being the only one in charge of the kids while Chad works such long hours! I don't know if I could do it!
5 comments:
Isn't great to have a husband who loves to be involved with their kids. It means so much to the kids.
well now i know one day you will return to montana!! we have it all hunting,shooting ,family ect... only missing sunshine but you can bring that with you!!! you go pistol packing mamma:} im loving the ear muffs on jess ahahah
Hey Cass! I love the pics! Jessica is such a doll and Justin is getting sooo big! I think I forgot to thank you for the nice B-day card you sent me, so Thank you, it was really cute. I can't wait to see you guys this summer! I have to hand it to you for being the only one in charge of the kids while Chad works such long hours! I don't know if I could do it!
Naw, they just like to play with his badge! Hahaha!!! Carver loves playing with the stuff on Mike's uniform. :D
Is she even on the charts? :). Come any time, I miss ya! The other day Branson said he wanted to go to the mountains to go visit Justin :).
Post a Comment