Don't get me wrong, I love when Chad is home and has a day off. Considering that he only has 1 day off a week for the rest of the month and has been working 12-16 hr days (crazy stuff like 9am to 3am the next morning ). But I swear....
The other day I walk out into the garage and find Chad and Justin lighting matches on the garage floor. Right as I walked into the garage Justin lit one, it scared him, and he threw it underneath him about catching his pants on fire and burning his butt off. Chad was dying laughing and when he thought I wasn't looking gave Justin a high five! So...I went back into the house.
The next time I came into the garage they (meaning Chad and his son) were shooting a blow dart gun at a mattress.....
This was before Chad made a paper target (attached to the mattress) for him to shoot at.
What have I learned from all of this...NEVER GO INTO THE GARAGE ON CHADS DAY OFF!
6 comments:
HAHAHA that is awesome!!!! Those two crack me up. No wonder that boy loves his daddy so much.
2 peas in a pod!!dontcha just love em:}...
Boys will be boys right? I think it is awesome that Chad teaches Justin all these things. He'll learn it from somewhere so better it's from his dad.
oh my gosh! He does love his daddy, he told Brian all about some noises his dad had been teaching him! Yep, boys will be boys! Love it!
Oh my gosh, I would kill him. You know now when he's at work Justin is going to try and light the house on fire........so sorry that boys are so bad when they play in the garage, but I still hope I get lucky like you one day and get to add a boy to the mix!!
It just warms my heart to see my son now teaching HIS son all those naughty little tricks!!! Like father like son, I guess. Very cute video!
Post a Comment